This website is dedicated to the technology developed at the
University of Geneva. Its purpose is to
provide an overview of all available technologies and provide useful information
for anyone interested.
Besides that, several software projects are
An Ubuntu repository has been set up for the the latest LTS and regular distributions. Some repositories might be somewhat outdated due to lack of resources. The AMD64 of the latest distribution is your best bet.
To add the repository, open a Terminal. Then, execute the following commands:
sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keys.gnupg.net 5BF2F27E2FF452C6
Alternative keyservers are:
sudo apt-add-repository http://tech.unige.ch/packages
sudo apt-get update
You can now install the following packages using any package manager:
- 4 September 2012 Updated MPFRC++ packages!
- 24 April 2012 New version of CVMLCPP released!
- 2 December 2011 New version of CVMLCPP released! Shapes updated to "1.0c"!
- 30 October 2011 Added repository for oneiric! natty and maverick are now deprecated.
- 26 July 2011 Added packages for MPFRC++!
- 26 July 2011 Added repository for natty!
- 19 November 2010 An Ubuntu repository has opened!
- 15 November 2010 Version "1.0" of Shapes released!
- 15 November 2010 New version of CVMLCPP released!
- 19 August 2010 New CVMLCPP released!
- 23 February 2010 New CVMLCPP released!
- 6 August 2009 New versions of CVMLCPP and Shapes released!
- 20 July 2009 New CVMLCPP released!
- 6 March 2009 New CVMLCPP released!
- 4 May 2008 Website open!